The Master Trader approach to successful investing and trading is to search for high probability Setup on Multiple Time Frames.
Then Enter and Manage per your Trading Plan unemotionally and objectively.
Simple but not always easy; especially in the choppy sideways market that is right now.
There are nuances to the price pattern and behavior of the stock, ETF or any tradable instrument that provide the educated investor and trader a fantastic edge.
Using Relative Strength and Weakness is one of those factors that will increase your odds of trade success. And you will be surprise how many ways it can be used.
Every MT Live Event is packed with a great education.
In this MT Live Learn:
• How to Defining Relative Strength and Weakness
• How Master Trader uses Relative Strength and Weakness
• Review various methods of determining the strength or weakness
• How to read and combine shorter time frames
• Watch us scan for new compelling setups with a discussion of relative strength and weakness in trading them
• Master Trader Strategies (MTS) applies to trading or investing in any Index, ETF, Currency or Commodity in any time frame.
Using Relative Strength & Weakness to Increase Odds
Master Trader and You Building Your Financial Future Together!
All the best,
Managing Director of Master Trader
Trading the Pristine Method — Origin and End
Chief Options Strategist
Follow Greg on Twitter, YouTube, and StockTwits