An island reversal is short-term reversal pattern that forms with two overlapping gaps. Technically, the gaps should overlap to create an empty space above or below the island. Traders with positions taken between the two gaps are stuck with losing positions.
A bearish island reversal forms with a gap up, short consolidation and a gap down.
A bullish island reversal forms with a gap down, short consolidation and a gap up.
Every MT Live Event is packed with a great education!
Master Trader teaches many top technical patterns for swing trading or day trading stocks and options:
Buy and Sell Setups; Breakouts and Breakdowns; Professional Igniting Gaps; M and W Reversals; Failed Patterns and Shakeouts; Bullish and Bearish Flags, Head and Shoulder Tops and Bottoms and many more.
Today we are going to teach you a powerful setup -- Master Trader Island Reversal Patterns
Buy the Swing Course and Add the Gap Trading Course at 50% Off HERE!
Watch MT Live in Full-Screen for best viewing
Video starts after 1:20
• The Setup of the Master Trader Island Reversal Patterns and how to pick the best-looking ones
• The psychology of the pattern and how they are being created with supply and demand
• Using Multiple Time Frames (MTF) to perfect entry
• Trading stocks and options on these setups for maximum returns
• Watch us scan for new trade setups and discuss what to look for to invest and trade in these setups