There are different ways to take a bullish position using stocks and options.
Buying a stock or ETF is a bullish directional trade.
In selling put options, however, you collect Premium in exchange for assuming an obligation to buy the stock or ETF at an agreed upon Strike Price
Master Trader Strategies which combines option trading with chart analysis
Every MT Live Event is packed with a great education!
In the MT Live Learn:
• Master Trader’s main chart patterns for selling puts with incredible accuracy
• How to create a universe of stocks or ETFs suitable for put selling
• Master Trader’s approach in selling puts on stocks using price patterns and Multiple Time Frames
• How to manage them based on your trading plan
• Why this strategy is used by Warren Buffet, money managers and investors to generate monthly income
• How to generate regular income trading or investing using Master Trader Strategies
• How we scan for new opportunity in real-time
Swing and Gap Trading Course Special - Click Here
View in Full-Screen for Best Viewing
Master Trader and You Building Your Financial Future Together!
All the best,
Managing Director of Master Trader
Trading the Pristine Method — Origin and End
Chief Options Strategist