It’s happened to all of us. The setup is developing, you saw it coming but took your eyes off for a minute and then prices are running.
You missed the ideal entry for a long or short trade but it still has so much potential to profit because of the strength of the trend and a VOID.
The train has left the station and you're not on board. But how do you enter it intelligently with a generous reward-risk?
Assessing relative strength and weakness, multiple time frames, market internals, and inter-market analysis will help a lot.
These are some of what we will discuss in this MT Live.
Every MT Live Event is packed with a great education.
In this MT Live Learn:
• How to recognize trend strength
• The factors to consider when entering a momentum move
• The exact patterns to use to objectively enter moving stocks and ETFs
• How to use Multiple Time Frames (MTM) and the Price Void to maximize reliability
• Watch us scan for new trade setups in Stocks and ETFs and discuss what to look for in trading them
• These setups using Master Trader Strategies (MTS) apply to trading or investing in any Index, ETF, Currency or Commodity in any time frame
The of the year holiday specials are closing soon.
Click the link to Make this your year to Master the Markets!
Momentum Moves And Getting On Board
The recording starts just over a minute of play
Master Trader and You Building Your Financial Future Together!
All the best,
Managing Director of Master Trader
Trading the Pristine Method — Origin and End
Chief Options Strategist
Follow Greg on Twitter, YouTube, and StockTwits